The first thing I noticed was how well they screwed together, the screw thread was smooth and having the smooth part at the bottom of the screw bit just made the join seem very solid. The cables swivel at the point where the cable meets the metal join – genius – no more twisting cords!! So armed with my new tools I set to work on my marathon of picking up stitches. The sharps are pretty sharp – and were ideal for selecting where to put the next stitch in my border. While working with them I also noticed how light they are compared to my Addi lace fixed circular needles, as the garment is now pretty heavy it made a huge difference to the weight on my hands and made working the stitches an absolute joy.
I did pick up all the stitches and have worked all the neck border and cast that off. Tonight I shall complete the armholes and then will just have the sides to seam. My aim is to wear it to our Crafty Gathering at Frollies on Wednesday evening - I’ll let you know if I do! I need to find another project now so I can use my Hiya Hiya’s again!